Sunday, May 26, 2019

சிரிச்சு வயிறு வலித்தால் நான் பொறுப்பு அல்ல Why NRI Indians Can't Rob A Bank?



I love and respect Indian People. I'm gonna tell you something right now. Indian people in the United States are the hardest working people that I have ever seen. And that's coming from a Mexican, okay. And I'll tell you why I say this. You will never seen an Indian person with a sign that says, "we'll work for food," in the United States. And you will never see an Indian person committing a crazy crime. Like when was the last time you remember an Indian robbing a bank. Everybody, "ah, I can't remember, bro." Cause it doesn't happen. First of all Indian people are so nice. And they are so  sweet. And I  can't see it. When you rob a bank, you need authority. You need come in gun blazing, "I said, get your ass on the ground now."

I can't imagine, 

"Would you please take the money. Why are you laughing?! I am talking to you. Forget this. I"m out of here. I don't need this."

He gets in the car. His partner waiting for him, "You get the money?"

"They would not give me the money."

"Did you show them the gun?"

"I show them the gun."

"We gotta to hurry. They are gonna call the police."

"They are still laughing."

"Where did you get the computer?"

"They thought I was tech support."

பாவம் அமெரிக்க இந்தியர்களுக்கு  எப்படி கொள்ளை அடிக்க வேண்டுமென்று தெரியவில்லை . இந்தியாவில் வாழும் இந்தியர்கள் பேங்கை கொள்ளை அடிக்கும் முறையே ரொம்ப ஸ்மார்ட்டானது . அது அமெரிக்கா வாழ் இந்தியர்களுக்கு தெரிந்து இருந்தால் இப்படி காமெடியில் சிக்கி இருக்க மாட்டார்கள்

இந்திய இந்தியர்கள் பேங்கிற்கு போய் துப்பாக்கி காட்டி கொள்ளை அடிப்பதில்லை அவர்களுக்கு இருக்கும் அரசியல் செல்வாக்கை வைத்து பேங்கில் கோடிக் கணக்கில் லோன் வாங்கிவிட்டு அதை திருப்பி செலுத்துவதற்கு பதில் ஃப்ராண்டு நேம் கொண்ட ஜூவல்லரி ஷாப்பை  பல நாடுகளில் ஆரம்பித்து அதன் பின் ஏதாவது ஒரு நாட்டில் செட்டில் ஆகிவிடுவார்கள் அவ்வளவுதான்

இந்தியர்கள் என்றால் நக்கலா அடிக்கிறீங்க அவங்க ரொம்ப ஸ்மார்ட்டுடா


அன்புடன்
மதுரைத்தமிழன்

2 comments:

நான் அறிவு ஜீவி அல்ல ஒரு சாதாரணமான் மனிதன் தான்.இங்கு நான் பதியும் பதிவுகளில் உள்ள கருத்துகள் "மிகவும் சரி"யென்று சொல்லமாட்டேன் அது அன்றைய மனநிலையில் என் மனதில் எழும் கருத்துகளே...அதனால் உங்களது மனசுலபட்ட மாற்று கருத்துகளை தாராளமாக பகிரலாம். ஆனால் தேவையற்ற, வரம்புமீரிய, அநாகரிகமான வார்த்தைகளாலும் பதிவிற்கு சம்பந்தமில்லாமல் கருத்துக்கள் சொல்லப்பட்டால் எந்த வித பதில் விளக்கமின்றி அந்த கருத்து டெலீட் செய்யப்படும்.